A few months ago I decided to stop using SeroVital so I could test out another HGH releaser called GenF20 Plus.
While not advertised on TV like SeroVital, GenF20 Plus is one of the best-selling anti-aging products on the market today, so I wanted to try it out.
I’m happy I did, because I believe GenF20 Plus is much superior to SeroVital.
After using GenF20 Plus for a few months, I have a lot more energy and my mood has become more positive. I really do feel younger and people tell me I look great. I’m sleeping better than I have in years. My memory also seems stronger. It really works!
Click above image to go to official GenF20 Plus website.
Plus, GenF20 Plus is considerably cheaper than SeroVital.
SeroVital is $100 a month, which is pretty expensive. A one-month supply of GenF20 Plus is $83 a month. That’s if you buy both the pills and the spray, which I recommend. The pills alone are $60 a month.
But, you can also buy a six-month supply of GenF20 Plus, which works out to only $67 a month (pills and spray). That’s $33 cheaper a month than SeroVital!
There are other reasons to buy GenF20 Plus instead of SeroVital.
1) It comes with a 2 month money-back guarantee. SeroVital is only 1 month.
2) The GenF20 Plus website lists all the ingredients it contains in great detail. I couldn’t find any list of ingredients on the SeroVital website.
3) There’s an actual clinical study that showed GenF20 Plus increased HGH levels by 28% in 12 weeks. There’s a link at the product website so you can read the results of the study yourself.
4) GenF20 Plus is endorsed by real doctors, including Dr. Steven Lamm, who is on the faculty of New York University Medical Center and is the health correspondent for the Emmy-award winning TV show “The View.” SeroVital has no such endorsements.
I think it’s pretty clear that SeroVital is all hype while GenF20 Plus is the real deal. I totally recommend this product and I think you’ll be very happy with the results. I know I am!
What is SeroVital?
As seen on TV, SeroVital is a vitamin supplement that will help your body produce more HGH, or human growth hormone. Human growth hormone is a key hormone that is responsible for many things in the body, including sex and aging.
HGH levels are at their highest when we are younger. That’s why young people have nice and smooth skin, thick and shiny hair, strong fingernails, high sex drive, better memory, more muscle mass, etc…
As we age our levels of human growth hormone decline. So do our sexual abilities, cognitive functioning, and athletic ability. In short, as we lose HGH we begin to age.
Clearly, if we could boost our levels of HGH, then we could turn back the clock, so to speak, and become younger!
Until fairly recently, no one knew how to increase HGH in our bodies. It was like searching for the mythical Fountain of Youth. Then scientists discovered a way to produce human growth hormone in a laboratory.
This might sound like a breakthrough, and it was, but this synthetic HGH was quite dangerous to use.
Yes, celebrities and rich people would often get HGH injections—under the close supervision of a doctor—but it was incredibly expensive (around $1,500 a month) and, more importantly, often damaging to the body in the long term. Was synthetic HGH a miracle or a mistake?
Luckily, scientists starting working on ways to stimulate the human body into making more of its own HGH. This would be much safer and far less expensive than synthetic HGH injections.
This is where SeroVital comes in.
SeroVital is a 100% natural product that targets the area of your body that produces human growth hormone. HGH is produced in a tiny gland in your brain—the pituitary gland. The ingredients in SeroVital work to stimulate the pituitary gland into producing more human growth hormone.
After SeroVital helps your pituitary gland create more HGH, the hormone then travels into your bloodstream and throughout your body. It builds lean muscle, creates healthier, smoother skin, heightens sex drive, improves brain function, and also results in better, deeper sleep.
Once you’ve been taking SeroVital for a while, you’ll not only look better but you’ll also feel better. SeroVital almost like a natural anti-depressant—without the negative side effects.
In fact, there are no bad side effects whatsoever associated with SeroVital. That’s because the ingredients are totally natural.
SeroVital sounds great, doesn’t it? But there are some things you should be aware of.
1) SeroVital is not a “miracle drug.” If you don’t take care of yourself physically it won’t work as well. So if you eat too much, smoke, drink excessively, and don’t exercise, then you really need to address those areas of your life first, before you start taking SeroVital.
2) SeroVital needs to be taken on an empty stomach for proper absorption. If you take it first thing in the morning, then you shouldn’t eat for a couple of hours. A lot of people like taking SeroVital at night before going to bed.
3) SeroVital is not cheap. The cost is about $100 a month. However, that is still much cheaper than synthetic HGH injections, which are 15 times more expensive than SeroVital.
Despite all this, many people believe that taking SeroVital is more than worth it. After all, SeroVital should get rid of wrinkles, increase muscle and decrease body fat, improve mood, make bones stronger, provide more energy, and boost sexual drive.
That’s certainly worth $100 a month, isn’t it? Plus, you have one month to try SeroVital out. If you don’t like it you can return it and get your money back.
Let’s face it. Growing older isn’t fun. Our bodies start to go downhill faster and faster the older we get. Luckily there is a way to slow that decline, halt it, and then start to go in the opposite direction. We never had that ability before but now we do. Lots of people have bought SeroVital and been satisfied with the results. Give it a shot—you might be very happy with it. If not, you can return it and get your money back. What have you got to lose?